First Capital Gaming Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2017 1:48 pm  #1

Bolt Action Tournament

https://wargamesandminiatures.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/bolt-action-web-slideshow-image.png

Bolt Action Tournament

Bolt Action pits players against each other, fielding platoon-level forces from various stages and theatres of World War II. Assemble your army and join the fight.  

Requirements:  

Rule Set:  The Bolt Action V2 Rules and supplemental National Rule Books. 

A 1250 Point Army built based on what is allowed in the Bolt Action V2 Rule Books and supplemental National Rule Books.  

Your army should be painted with at least 3 different colors. Action Dice to be used for each of your units. 

Recommendations:  

Blast Templates, Pin Markers, tape measure, and any other items you generally use to denote action during the game. 

Provided: A “Quick Play” Reference Sheet for each player.

Details: 
There will be 3 rounds of “Swiss” style play with points based on wins.  

Each round will feature a different Scenario which all combatants will play out.

You will Score 3 tournament victory points for each round you win.  You will Score 1 tournament victory point for each tie you are involved in.

The Final winner will be based off on the highest scoring player based on total tournament victory points.  

In the event of a tie for tournament champion, the players in question will each place 6 of their dice in a bag.  Each player will place a different color set into the bag.  The players will take turns drawing out dice until one of the two is the first to have 3 of his color dice drawn from the bag. 

Last edited by kingarthur (3/17/2017 2:20 pm)

4/29/2017 8:00 am  #2

Re: Bolt Action Tournament

So, an army with two platoons is allowed as long as they each have the minimum requirements and don't exceed 1250 points ? Will tank platoons be permitted ? Thanks

5/04/2017 9:36 pm  #3

Re: Bolt Action Tournament

Bidcaller1 wrote:

So, an army with two platoons is allowed as long as they each have the minimum requirements and don't exceed 1250 points ? Will tank platoons be permitted ? Thanks

I have no official capacity, as I'm not an event planner nor a TO, but I can still answer your questions.

No tank platoons.
Yes, two platoons are fine as long as all requirements are met.  Also remember, national rule bonuses (like the free Soviet rifle squad) are one per army and not one per platoon.  I run 2 platoons in these size games sometimes to get 2 tanks.

Ебать фашизм

Board footera