First Capital Gaming Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2017 7:36 pm  #1

Fantasy games don't rate a listing?

Noticed the game index lists Magic the Gathering, Historical Games, and Sci Fi Games, but no listing of Fantasy Games. Put my first new topic under Historical (alternate) Games. Anyway, don't let that stop you from playing "Chaos Wars" at First Capital this May 6th. We'll have you slinging magic spells and dueling adversaries in no time. Pilot your ornithopter or glide your pterosaur into battle; pewter doesn't bleed! Also try your hand at painting a miniature at IWM paint & take table. See you at First Capital!

3/22/2017 11:41 pm  #2

Re: Fantasy games don't rate a listing?

Forum created and your post was moved.  No one told me it was a Fantasy game.  I thought it was sci Fi.  My apologies, im just a volunteer and don't know all of the games.

Ебать фашизм

3/23/2017 2:31 am  #3

Tsars needn't apologize! Steven, I was just teasing and 'talking up' my First Capital game. Impressed that you moved so quickly to add another category. Thank you for volunteering your time on this show. See you in Chillicothe!

4/17/2017 2:36 pm  #4

Hey, I noticed you created a Fantasy forum. If you have a chance, maybe you can move the two "Gemstone Fantasy Miniatures" topics in the Sci Fi forum over to Fantasy for me? Thanks!

4/20/2017 8:49 am  #5

Done.  Sorry it took me a couple days.  I hadn't seen your post till now

Ебать фашизм

Board footera